Our attention to service and quality has made us an industry leader. At our company, the customer always comes first, and we constantly strive to exceed your expectations.
Want to know more about our business and the services we offer? Use our website to get detailed information about us and meet our dedicated staff members. We're looking forward to working with you.
Structure of Investment Partnerships:
1. Investor owns 100% of the LLC
2. LLC created as a Special Purpose Entity
3. Sam Stinnett is the manager or co-manager of the LLC
4. LLC invests only in Real Estate and owns 100% of the assets.
5. No leverage / financing is used with the LLC. No pooling of investor cash with other investors. These are separately managed accounts.
6. LLC has a bank account established with SunTrust Bank. Manager has check writing capabilities and Investor/Owner has online 24/7 access.
7. Profits are split 50/50 between Investor/Owner and the LLC Manager. Interest are aligned because Manager can't make any money unless Investor makes money. If the investment is not profitable then the Manager earns nothing and is responsible for liquidating the investment.
8. No overhead charges or salaries taken from the LLC. Only direct charges related to an investment are expensed through the LLC and the annual charge for the LLC tax return.
9. Monthly reporting provided by Manager to Investor/Owner. Each LLC has its own set of financials maintained in Quickbooks.
Minimum of $25,000 Required for Investment Partnership
Both IRA and Non-IRA Funds accepted for investment
155 Gwinnett Dr Ste E
Lawrenceville GA 30046
3522 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE #505
Atlanta, GA 30319-2002
Phone: +1 404 2298004 +1 404 2298004
Like us on Facebook and get 10% off your next order.